HYGIENE & DISTANCE REGULATION at Village.Berlin
- Please come to the Village.Berlin already dressed.
Changing rooms and showers cannot be used.
- coming in from outside, please wash your hands in the bathroom for 20 seconds !!!
- Overall, frequent, intensive hand washing with soap.
- in the bathroom and kitchen area, where it is narrower PLEASE wear MOUTH NOSE COVER & keep at least 1.5m away from other users!
- No masks must be worn during classes.
- Limited number of participants (cf. workshop's description)
- Please bring your own clean light blanket or a larger towel; there are currently NO MATERIALS available from the Village!
- If possible, only allow doors / handles to be opened and closed by the Village.Berlin team or touch door handles with a part your clothing
- we have to ask you to fill in your contact details in an attendance list
- If you feel signs of illness, we must ask you to cancel at short notice if necessary
- The kitchen is NOT available, please only drink your own drinks from your own bottle. There is no tea made at the Village.
- Additional needs can be clarified on site.